Cisco Jabber™ for Android is a collaboration application that provides presence, instant messaging (IM), voice and video calling, and visual voice messaging capabilities on Android phone, tablet and Android Wear devices. Escalate your Jabber calls into multi-party conferencing with Cisco WebEx® Meetings. This integrated collaboration experience works with both on premise and cloud-based Cisco collaboration architectures.
This application supports the following capabilities:
• Integrated voice calling
• High-quality video calling with interoperability to Cisco TelePresence and other video endpoints
• IM, presence
• Visual voicemail
• One-tap escalation to WebEx meetings (cross-launches the Cisco WebEx® Meetings application)
Device and Operating System Requirements:
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 11.9 is officially supported on the following Android devices. (Refer to the Product Release Notes for more deployment details including Android OS version support and any potential update considerations):
• Samsung devices that meet the minimal hardware requirement
• Google Nexus 4, 5, 5x, 6, 6P,7, 9, 10, Pixel C, Pixel, Pixel XL
• Blackberry Priv
• Sony Xperia ZR, M2, Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4, Z5, XZ
• LG G2, G3, G4, G5 Optimus G Pro, V10
• HTC One Max, M7, M8, M9, E9, A9, X9 Plus
• Motorola Moto G, X, MC40, Z Droid
• Huawei Ascend G6, Mate 7, Mate 8,Mate 9, P8, P9, Honor 7, M2
• Xiaomi 4, 4C, 5, Note, Note 2, Max, Pad, Pad2
• Sonim XP7
• Fujitsu Arrows M305, M555
• Honeywell CT50
• Zebra MC67
• Panasonic: Toughpad FZ-X1
• Cisco DX 650, DX70, DX80
For more information about Cisco Jabber, visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/jabber
IMPORTANT: If connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, administrators must enable the correct Cisco Jabber for Android configurations, or proper connectivity will not be established. For details, review the Cisco Jabber Installation and Configuration Guide.
IMPORTANT: Most of the features described above are specific to a particular system configuration. Please check with your IT administrator to determine the specific features that are available to you.
Portions of Cisco Jabber are licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), and are “Copyright © 1999 Erik Walthinsen [email protected]
”. You may obtain a copy of the LGPL license at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html.
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Jabber are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2013 - 2017 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
By tapping “Install” you agree to install Jabber and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below:
Consult the Cisco Support Forums at http://supportforums.cisco.com or email to [email protected]
if you encounter issues with unsupported devices.
- Significantly faster Jabber client login and session reconnection experience
- Improved experience when making a call while chatting
- Animated emoticons
- Expanded device support
- Security enhancements
- Stability Improvements
- Stability Improvements