This game is similar to Sequence , Double Series , One-Eyed Jack and Jack Foolery.
FREE version of Jacks Gone Wild - the MULTI-PLAYER game of strategy optimized for smart-phones and tablets. Invite other players or use the single user mode and play against the computer even without a network, wifi or cell phone data connection.
By selecting cards from your hand and placing them on the game board, your objective is to create lines of five of the same colored chip. Your opponent will be battling you for game board real estate as you both try to cover the cards or remove each other's chips. Powerful WILD JACKS come into play at the most opportune times and save the day for you (or your opponent!).
You'll play a few games, learn the rules. Your expertise will grow. But will your clever strategy be smart enough to beat your friends?
Start on-line games with your device contacts, registered players or anyone with an email address!
Configurable update frequencies to minimize battery usage. Play games in real-time or over several days.
View our website for the full rules of the game or read the in-app help pages.
How to play:
- By selecting cards from your hand and placing them on the game board, your objective is to create lines of five of the same colored chip. The chips can be arranged vertically, horizontally or diagonally on the board.
- To win, you must score TWO lines before the other player.
- You will receive 7 cards in your hand. Jacks GoneWild uses two card decks, expect to see two identical cards in your hand from time to time.
- Once a game begins, the YOUR MOVE message will tell you when it is your turn to make a move and when other players are making their moves.
- On your move, touch a card of your choice from your hand on the right hand panel and then touch the matching card on the game board. Or drag the card to the matching card on the board.
- Play proceeds until one player achieves TWO lines. That player wins the game.
- To play a one-eyed Jack, place it on an existing chip that has been placed by the other player. The other player's chip will be removed.
- To play a two-eyed Jack, place it on the game board anywhere there is an empty space.
* Send an email to [email protected]
for a full set of game rules or read the in-app help pages.
* Improved sign in flow
* Smooth sliding tabs
* Swipe down to refresh on list screens
* Better methods for canceled games
Send us a tweet @jgwgame