Jams is a music/rhythm game that lets you play your own music. No track packs, downloads, or anything else to buy.
With Jams, you play along with whatever music you own, for no additional charge.
The free version is ad-supported, but that's now the only difference between the two. If you feel like tossing a couple bucks in to get rid of the ads, be my guest.
- Play along any MP3 file over 500 KB
- Customizable difficulty settings, global or song-specific
- 12-key piano/keyboard layout
- Modes for 1-4 fingers at once, for more keyboard-like play on tablets
- Android 2.1 or higher
- MP3 files stored on device/sdcard
- Multi-touch (for multi-finger modes)
- 4" or larger screen (for ease of play)
Keywords: rhythm, piano, keyboard, tablet, music, mp3, beat, tap, unlimited, game, custom
- Complete gameplay graphics overhaul!
- Option to restart/replay song while paused or finished
- Fixed a few force closes
- Fixed two force close issues
- Added "Perfect" highlight to help with finger timing
- No more song limit! You can add as many songs as you like.
- Changed name from Lite to Free, since there's nothing "Lite" about it anymore
- Fixed ad loading problem, should save on battery life