Javin (short for Javelin Incognito) is an Android browser built solely for private browsing.
Built by the exact same indie developer that built Go away Cameron and Go away MDA Chrome extensions to bypass porn censorship.
Javin is the best INCOGNITO browser out on Android for 4 reasons:
 AD BLOCK
(Enjoy web browsing with no ads)
 ALWAYS INCOGNITO
(Your web history is never saved and your cookies are always deleted. No one needs to know your surfing habits.)
 BYPASSES NANNY FILTERS AND CENSORSHIP
(Access blocked sites securely and faster with a Smart Private Proxy Service hosted on a super-fast gigabit server.)
 PASSWORD PROTECTED
(Prevent any snooping on your recent browsing activity, even if it is still active in your recently opened applications. Only you can open Javin.)
What do you think of Javin app?
If you have any feedback, feel free to email it to me at [email protected]
and I'll make sure I respond to each and every of your feedback as much as I can.
I'm actively working on Javin app and I look forward to continually improving the experience for you :)
[FAQ on permissions]
* (Permission) Location access - Disabled by default. This is for websites that require your location (Think Google Maps, or Google Local Search). It can be enabled/disabled in settings.
* (Permission) Accounts - Used only 1 time. This is for contact purposes. Should the need arises, the developer (myself) needs to know which account to send an email to.
* (Permission) Billing - For in-app purchase, see the next point.
* (In app Subscription) Including a 30 day trial, Javin requires an in-app subscription to enable its built-in proxy service for censorship bypass.
- Fixed a huge bug where HTML5 videos cannot be loaded
- Fixed a huge bug where cookies were not being temporarily accepted
- Added a lot of crash fixes! (thank you for your crash reports!)