The application sends a notification to your device every time jDownloader/pyLoad is not able to solve a captcha on its own. This notification allows you to get the captcha on your device and solve it yourself.
The application also offers you:
- the possibility to control your downloads running on jDownloader and/or pyLoad.
- the possibility to schedule actions (configuration update, backups...) depending on events like WiFi state, time of the day.
- the possibility to save in the cloud the application configuration (preferences, scheduled tasks...).
To be able to use this application and receive the captcha to solve on your device, you need to create an account on the following website: http://www.vincescodes.com/jdcaptcha/ and install a plugin on jDownloader/pyLoad (available at http://www.vincescodes.com/jdcaptcha/).
Application is available in English, Catalan (partial), Czech (partial), French, German (partial), Italian (partial), Polish (partial), Portuguese (partial), Russian (partial) and Spanish (partial).
Follow the application on Twitter at http://twitter.com/jdCaptcha
- New UI theme with tablet UI.
- Better configuration options.
- Allow control of jDownloader and pyLoad clients.
- Configuration save in the cloud.
- Task scheduler to change configuration depending on events.
- Multi-device supported.