JDLink™ is John Deere's telematics system designed for customers and managers who desire to take their operation to the next level of productivity and efficiency without leaving the office! Using JDLink™ information to optimize a machine is no different than pulling a soil sample to identify what nutrients are needed to produce a high yield. Using the power of JDLink™ can optimize productivity, increase uptime, and boost profits with JDLink™ information all from a laptop, desktop, or mobile device.
If you already have a JDLink™ account, simply log in and check your machines on the go. Use the DEMO account to explore the world of John Deere Telematics, if you are not yet a JDLink user. Enjoy a suited selection of JDLink™ features:
- Ultimate Data (if applicable)
- Multiple machine mapping
- Directions to machines
- Ping machines
- View and acknowledge alerts
- Engine Hours
- John Deere Remote Display Access
- Users can filter multiple alert categories at one time
- Users have the ability to view and search by Machine PIN
Keeping the overview over your fleet has never been easier and faster with this brand new app in your pocket! Monitoring and managing your machines outside the office within a couple of seconds is simple as never before!
- Share ultimate data - Options to share Charts and Graphs as PDF, JPEG or CSV and Data as CSV
- Use the mobile device's camera as a barcode scanner to easily search for a machine belonging to logged in account using the PIN barcode
- Fleet scorecard to easily view and access Red and Yellow alert counts from the machine list
- Ability to acknowledge multiple alerts at a time