Every Star Wars fan has always been fascinated by the Lightsaber...
This clock is inspired by that awesome Jedi weapon, and is the perfect addition to every Android Jedi's arsenal.
This particular version is inspired by the original weapon wielded by Luke Skywalker, with its awe-inspiring blue glow. This used to belong to his father, Anakin Skywalker aka Darth Vader, and was lost in the chasm when Darth Vader cut off Luke's hand during their duel.
If you are keen on the crystal colors preferred by Mara Jade, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker (his second lightsaber was green) or one of the others, keep a look-out for JediClocks in colors other than blue.
As with all widgets, installing this widget on your home screen involves the following steps:
* Long-press on any unused portion of any of your home screens.
* In the menu that pops up, select "Widgets", then scroll down to the "JediClock" entries in the list.
* Select either Big or Small, whichever you would like to use.
* That's it, your new glowing weapon Clock will show up!
The clock has only hour and minute indicators, no "seconds hand" is planned. The widget offers two sizes, 2x2 and 4x3. Also, the clock does not run as a "service" in the background, so battery drain should be minimal.
Please report any bugs or issues by contacting the developers via email to , as there is no mechanism for us to respond to bug reports that you post in the App Market comments.
We also welcome requests for custom clock designs, email us at right now!
* Star Wars, Lightsaber, and other Star Wars and Jedi related terms remain the property of the trademark owners, Lucas Arts / LucasFilm or as appropriate. This application does not purport to be an official Star Wars product, nor are the developers in any way associated with the Star Wars galaxy or related trademarks. This clock is purely an item of "fan art", inspired by the awesome fictional Star Wars galaxy.
Initial Market Release