Jetting Max Kart is an application which provides, using weather conditions and your engine configuration, a recommendation about jetting and spark plug to use for karts with Rotax Max Senior, Minimax, Micromax, Supermax, DD2 or Junior, which use a Dellorto VHSB 34 carb.
In order to get the weather values, the application can use the GPS to obtain the position and altitude, and the network connection to get the temperature, pressure and humidity from the nearest weather station. Nevertheless, the application can run without GPS and internet connection, in this case, the user has to give the weather data.
The application is made up of four tabs that are described next:
- Results: in this tab, the recommended main jet, needle position, air density and spark plug type values are shown. This data are calculated depending on the weather conditions and the engine configuration given in the next tabs. In addition, this tab lets to make a fine tuning adjustment to adapt to a concrete engine.
- Weather: you can set the values for current temperature, altitude, pressure and humidity. The values of this screen can be manually set or can be loaded by the application reading the data from the nearest public weather station (from the GPS tab).
- Engine: you can set in this screen the information about your engine, carburator and track, that is, the engine type (Micromax, Minimax, Senior, Supermax, Junior or DD2), the spark plug brand used, the needle type, the float/pilot jet combo, the floats height, venturi (dell orto 12.5 or 8.5), oil mix ratio, airbox type (new or old model) and the track type.
- GPS: this tab allows to use the GPS to get the current position and altitude, and connect to an external service to get the weather conditions of the nearest weather station (temperature, pressure and humidity).
The application works with different measure units: inHg, mb, mmHg, hPa, atm for pressure, ºC and ºF for temperature.
If you click in "More from developer" you can find the other karting apps from ISEnet:
- Kart Chassis Setup, that helps you set up your chassis easily, for all brands: CRG, Tony Kart, Birel, Intrepid, Formula K, Energy, OK1, etc.
- Jetting TM kart, for KZ / ICC / Shifter gocart with TM engines (K9, K9B, K9C, KZ10, KZ10B).
- Jetting CR125 Shifter go-kart, for Honda CR125 powered shifters.
- Air Density Meter: if you don't find a specific jotting app for your engine, you can use this app to create jeting charts.
The app is not valid for Rotax Evo new engines. We're working in a new app for these evo engines and a new app for Alfano / Mychron visualization.
ERRORS AND SUGGESTIONS:
Please understand that because of the variety of phones, android versions, operators, etc. it's very hard to develop bug-free applications. If you find any bug, please, send us an email to [email protected]
explaining, as detailed as you can, the error that you\'ve detected. We\'ll try to fix it or give an answer as soon as possible.
The application needs the next permissions:
- Your location: it lets the application get the position and the altitude using the GPS to know which is the nearest weather station.
- Storage: it's used for storing the configuration preferences.
- Network communication: it's used for invoke the external service which provides the current weather conditions
- Phone calls (read phone state and identity): it allows to get the system identifier in order to validate the license status of the installed application.
Density altitude is calculated and shown in the first screen.