A mix between the classic Tetris and the gameplay of the typical games (match 3) such as Jewels. If you liked the old game Columns from Sega or you want to give a try to a new mix between jewels and Tetris, this adaptation will give you almost the same feelings.
Three game modes inside:
- Arcade: destroy gems as fast as you can until the top is reached.
- Time Trial: prove how much points are you able to get in 3, 5 or 10 minutes.
- Pantheon Path: will you be able to save the first pantheon temple? Walk through its walk solving the levels and reach the temple, fight against the guardian and liberate the temple.
- 50 levels of amazing challenges (the number of levels will be increased in the upcoming updates)
- Use boosts to get more time, score or pieces in order to pass that hard level or to beat your friend's scores.
- See where are your Facebook friends and beat them!!
Other great features contained in the game:
- HD graphics adapted to your phone or tablet.
- "Color Blind" Mode. Just select this mode in the setup menu.
- Totally brand new high-scores system (each game mode has its own high-scores table), just log in with your Facebook account and compete with people around the world.
- New sound effects implemented.
- Music compositions along the game, thanks to Allen Andrews, Robson Cozendey (www.cozendey.com) and BggProductions for their wonderful and amazing songs.
How to play:
Each of the pieces that appear are formed by three jewels which can be rotated by pressing the button on the right side. Our goal is to match three or more jewels of the same type both horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
Move the piece (with the gamepad located in the bottom left corner) and place it in the correct position to match the types or locate the piece taking into account the next to appear (shown in the upper left corner).
We want to make "Columns Challenge" a game even better, so any comment is welcome, either through rating here or on our website. Thank you!
Version 2.0.2 changes:
- Bugs Fixed
- Now you can check the Arcade and Time Trial Rankings from the "Main Screen" and from the "End Screen"