The JFCards (Japanese Flash Cards) application will help you learn the writing and meaning of the Japanese Kanji characters. Based on the system of James Heisig (as described in the book “Remembering the Kanji”) it comes with a database containing more than 3000 of the most frequently used Kanjis.
- Create your own decks of flashcards (each card can participate in many decks)
- Keep track of the number of times you have reviewed each card
- Search and browse kanji by stroke number, JLPT level, Grade or meaning
- Create composite decks by merging other decks or including only the cards that are not memorized yet
- Added option to search and browse Kanji by Stroke count, JLPT Level, Meaning...
- Better graphics for the cards and kanji info screen
- If launched for the first time, create sample deck with the kanji for numbers