The Joanneum Quarter
Since 2011, the Joanneum Quarter has been the new heart of the first public museum in Austria, bringing new life into the centre of Graz thanks to its firm entrenchment in the urban setting. Its central, underground and yet light-flooded entrance area links the Styrian Provincial Library, Neue Galerie Graz, the Multimedia Collections, and, as of March 2013, the new Natural History Museum to create a centre of art, culture and knowledge. As one of the oldest and most modern universal museums in Europe, Universalmuseum Joanneum has, since being founded in 1811, pursued the goal of developing new things, advancing research, conveying knowledge, and creating a quality blend of education and entertainment.
The app adds an informative, communicative and inspiring component!
• the entire architectural guide, including detailed documentation of the buildings
• a wealth of information and images describing the architecture
• an insight into the highlights of the Neue Galerie collection, including audio samples
• interesting facts about Günther Brus and the BRUSEUM
• important information for your visit to the Joanneum Quarter Graz
• daily updates on all exhibitions and events at a glance.