Joe's World is a free jump&run platformer game in the style of Super Mario Bros or Lep's World. It contains 5 worlds with 10 levels, what gives you 50 levels of great fun.
Joe was going home from his farm when he tripped over a stone, fell through some strange portal and somehow travelled to the prehistoric time. To get back home he needs to find the portal that will take him back. Joe is hungry and angry, it looks like a long journey awaits him- will you help him?
Take Joe for the adventure of his life as he travels through colourful worlds, face the dangerous creatures, avoid deadly traps to finally reach home. Collect the stones to help Joe defend himself against the giant ants ,bees and deadly spiders. Grab the teeth to reach the next levels and buy some upgrades. Break the rocky platforms - you can find some meat there that will make Joe less angry and more healthy for a while.
You can use the teeth you collected,to buy some upgrades for your hero in order to give him more powerful abilities.
- Jump upgrade will let Joe jump higher and avoid the enemies
- Run upgrade will let Joe run though the level faster and gain more points by finishing the levels before time runs up
- Rock sack upgrade will let Joe hold more stones to be able to defend better against the angry creatures that roam the land
- Health upgrade grants the additional health slots that will make Joe tougher and will let him withstand more hits before loosing life.
- Life upgrade will grant additional life.
Run as fast as you can to gain the time bonus. Kill all enemies and collect all teeth in the level to get three stars.
Game features the achievements and leaderboards through the google play services, simple and colourful graphics, and nice music.
If you are a fan of good old games like Super Mario Bros, Giana Sisters, Sonic or Rayman you should definitely give Joe's World a try.
Will you beat other players and score the max stars? Can you beat the game and get all the achievements? Go and give it a try! Try our platformer, give Joe a chance to get back home.