** The Official Diabetes Guide from Johns Hopkins Medicine **
The Johns Hopkins Diabetes Guide puts up-to-date, evidence-based, clinical decision support information on the management, complications, and medications for diabetes at clinicians’ fingertips.
Created by the expert physicians at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, the Diabetes Guide is arranged in a quick-read format to help clinicians answer questions and improve patient care. The Diabetes Guide contains diagnoses, classifications, specific complications with diagnostic and treatment information, comorbidities, detailed drug information and indications, interpretations, “how-to” details of clinical testing, and limitations of common laboratory and radiological studies.
The Johns Hopkins Diabetes Guide is arranged in a way that lets clinicians easily browse or search for content. Each entry is easy to navigate and contains the most important information to help clinicians quickly make decisions.
With the Johns Hopkins Diabetes Guide you can:
• Answer clinical questions fast with in-depth, evidence-based information on diabetes and associated conditions.
• Review details on tests, complications, drugs, and management with expert editor comments.
• Access medical literature with reference links within each entry.
• Diabetic pregnancy coverage
• Insulin treatment options
• Valuable patient education sections
• Routine preventive care
• Vaccination guidelines
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
• Personalized favorites
Editors: Rita Rastogi Kalyani, MD, MHS; Thomas Donner, MD
Publisher: Johns Hopkins Medicine
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
* "Find on Page" search (Honeycomb, ICS, and Jellybean)
* Bug Fixes