Johns Hopkins FCU's mobile app provides easy and secure access to your Johns Hopkins FCU accounts. Easily check your balances, view transactions, make transfers, deposit checks, pay your bills, or find nearby branch locations or ATMs. Johns Hopkins FCU's mobile app is available to all Johns Hopkins FCU members.
JHFCU App Now includes Mobile DeposZip!
• Qualified members can now deposit a check directly from their phone/tablet. If you already have DeposZip, you just need to update your mobile app. If you don't have DeposZip, you can apply through the mobile app, and can begin using the service when your registration is processed. Restrictions apply.
• Use of Mobile DeposZip constitutes an understanding of the updated DeposZip Terms of Agreement found at https://www.jhfcu.org/site/ppd_remotedeposit.html and the updated Funds Availability Policy found at https://www.jhfcu.org/site/disclosure_fundsavail.html
• For hardware and software requirements for Mobile DeposZip visit https://www.jhfcu.org/site/deposzipfaq.html#question4
• Simplified the login process for first-time logins (it's no longer necessary to log into Online Banking and activate a mobile device; instead you'll receive an email to the email address on record to complete enrollment)
• Bug fixes to Mobile DeposZip.