** The Official Johns Hopkins ABX, Diabetes, and HIV Guides **
PLEASE NOTE – Application requires a current paid subscription to the online Johns Hopkins Guides service.
ABOUT JOHNS HOPKINS GUIDES
The official Johns Hopkins Guides deliver authoritative, need-to-know information that is easily accessed, promptly applied, and frequently updated to mobile devices and the web. All three of the guides are updated regularly and arranged in a way that lets clinicians easily browse or search for content.
ANTIBIOTIC (ABX) GUIDE
The official ABX Guide features the latest recommendations on the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases. Quick-read entries contain drug details, pathogens, management, vaccines, and more to support decisions at the point of care.
Contains the essential diagnosis, classification, and management information needed for diabetic care. Answer questions with recommendations for complications, drugs, and other treatments.
Everything you need to know about HIV. Includes the most up-to-date guidance on diagnosis and management, featuring infection, complications, and all therapeutic options.
• Monthly content updates
• Guidance from Johns Hopkins Medicine experts
• PubMed reference links to medical literature
• Unlimited access to the official Johns Hopkins Guides website
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
• Universal Index Search to help find topics fast
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Publisher: Johns Hopkins Medicine
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
HOW IT WORKS
Current Johns Hopkins Guides for Mobile + Web subscribers:
• Install the application on your device.
• Open the application and enter your Johns Hopkins Guides for Mobile + Web username and password, then tap “Login.”
• The Johns Hopkins Guides content will be downloaded to your devices over your wireless connection.
* Bug fixes