Welcome to Jota+.
Jota+ (i-o-ta plus) is a full functional Text Editor for Android.
★features of Jota+
- Support multi-file feature.
- Support 1 million characters.
- Support many character codes and Auto-Detect feature.
- Search/Replace (Support Regular Expression)
- Highlight searching words.
- Support Install-shortcut feature.
- Auto save.
- Show Line numbers.
- Show Tab/Linebreak mark.
- Customizable Toolbar.
- Customizable Syntax highlight.
- Customizable Fixed Phrase management.
- Clipboard management.
- Built in file browser with bookmark management.
- Free Wallpaper by Non Miyabi. http://sites.google.com/site/nonsillustgallery/
- Detect file modification.
- Support physical-keyboard devices.
- Support BlueTooth Keyboard.
- Safe app without any evil permission requests.
- Support many kinds of Cloud Storage Services. ( Dropbox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive etc...)
★FREE version is for trial, so some features are locked.
You can buy PRO-KEY app from Google Play to unlock all features.
★For donors of Jota Text Editor (with Google Play Store).
The support for donors has been finished.
I prohibit the distribution of Jota+ on places other than Google Play.
If you downloaded this app from any other place, it may be a malware.
▼I don't reply to anything on Review Comments.
If you have troubles or suggestions, send me an email.
I may not reply to all requests. But I'll read all messages.
Q. Can't save on external SD card.
A. Android 4.4 (kitKat) doesn't support to write on external SD card.
Q. Why can't use with Russian Locale?
A. Russian pirates cracks my app. Their law or government wouldn't protect my copyrights.
So I stopped supporting Russian.
▼If you can't activate the PRO-KEY, try the following.
Make sure that your device is connected to the internet and logged into Google.
Confirm that PRO-KEY is installed in System Settings.
Click Menu - Preferences - Activate PRO-KEY.
reboot the device and start Jota+.
uninstall and re-install Jota+ or PRO-KEY.
- If you have troubles with the activation, please send an email to the developer.
(c) 2012-2014, Aquamarine Networks.
Removed Splash Screen.
Added %clip% macro.
Fixed the bug that 4 white spaces were added when clipboard history or fixed phrases ends with "\n".
Added the option to allow to receive all MIE type.(PRO feature see:Preferences -> Misc.)
Adjusted the horizontal flick detector on listview.
Fixed the bug that failed to open a shortcut of a file of cloud storage.