Make a note of anything, anytime, with Jotter.
Write down as much or as little as you want from reminders and timings to passwords and schedules, Jotter is a dynamic note keeping app that makes note keeping quicker, more functional and as beautiful as ever.
• Ability to set times, dates and schedules for notes or none at all.
• Set reminders for notes you want to be alerted by, and choose when you want to be reminded.
• A dual purpose navigation drawer, that combines upcoming notes with search functionality.
• Ability to password protect notes.
• English, French, Spanish & German languages with more to come.
• Card widget that shows next upcoming note, meaning you can quickly glance at your phone to see upcoming notes.
• Sort your notes in 4 ways, A -> Z, Z -> A, New -> Old, Old -> New
• Beautiful UI with KitKat translucent system bar support.
• 2 themes: white and dark.
• 6 colours: red, blue, green, orange, purple and monochrome.
• Dedicated landscape UI that makes Jotter more functional than ever.
• A gorgeous custom settings screen with lots of useful options.
Jotter is a beautifully designed note keeper that follows Androids design guidelines but with some subtle changes. Jotter has designed to be clean, attractive and purposeful, with crisp fonts, gentle and flat colours that do not dominate the notes but give it a unique twist. Using a "card layout" for each note, Jotter makes your notes easy to find by allowing you add sub notes up to infinite level, meaning you can organise notes in categories to your personal preference. By using a quickly accessible navigation drawer, you can quickly see with a glance the next upcoming things to complete without having to search through notes to find them, by typing in the top of this drawer you can search through your notes easily. By password protecting notes you will have to enter a password when deleting, editing or viewing sub notes of the item, this means Jotter is highly versatile by allowing to enter not just notes but also information you want for your eyes only.
Jotter has been designed to have the best UI for a note keeping app on the play store. With 12 potential colour combinations you can make the app your own. Along with a quick and easy way to enter notes in a beautiful dialog, Jotter enhances the note keeping experience to a new level.
To find out how to use the app simply go into the settings and click the help button and you will be taken to a page where you can learn exactly how to use the app.
I hope you like this app as much as I enjoyed making it. Please consider leaving a review, and if you have any issues drop us an email, thanks!
KitKat translucent system bar support.
Custom settings screen in keeping with the UI.
Few small UI tweaks leading to a better overall UX.
Font size setting affects more things.
Ability to choose length of toast notifications.
Fixed some sorting issues in search bar.
Fixed sub notes not being deleted.
Misc. bug fixes.