We created an app for the Journey to the End of the Night in Erlangen. It is not necessary for the game, but we believe it will make it more fun for you.
* Know the location of the first checkpoint before anyone else!
* Track your movement and compare it with other players after the game
* Know exactly where you and where the checkpoints are
* Remember when you passed a checkpoint
* Get statistics about your game
* Optionaly share your location with us, so we can create neat graphics of the course of the game
For further information regarding the journey visit http://journey.hawo.net
The app is still work in progress, but already in a usable state. Nevertheless there might still occur errors. If you find a bug or want to express proposals for improvement or critique, send an e-mail to nospam-journeyapp[at]t-animal[dot]de or create an issue on http://github.com/t-animal/JourneyApp/issues
* Location and google-services: Needed to track your position and mark it on the map
* Internet & Network-State: Needed to download map material and game details and (optionally) upload your location
* External storage: Needed to cache map data and game details (reduces data load) and safe your location
* Vibraton: Needed to give you feedback when you enter or leave a safe zone
* Adjustments for the Journey 2015
* By default location recording is less accurate now but uses a lot less power