Official Android version of the popular iPhone / iPad app!
Zen Brush is an app that allows you to easily enjoy the feeling of using an ink brush to write and to paint. It allows anyone to easily perform fluent strokes while not compromising on the fascinating texture of a real ink brush. Create works that radiate the right atmosphere by choosing the best background template from our large collection.
- Background style templates (62 kinds / 2 available for free).
- Brush size adjustment slider.
- 3 ink shades available.
- Eraser tool.
- Undo function (1 time, Full version only).
- Save pictures as photos.
- Share your pictures with your favorite sharing app (Twitter, Facebook, Email, ...).
- Supports stylus pressure (with supported devices / styluses).
About the Free version:
The Free version is ad supported.
Includes 2 style templates.
Applies a watermark to saved and shared images.
Undo/Redo function is disabled.
About the Full version:
* Take advantage of the Free version to make sure Zen Brush works well on your device before upgrading to the Full version.
The Full version is available as an in-app purchase option (uses Google Play in-app billing).
Includes 62 style templates.
Does not apply watermarks.
Undo/Redo function is enabled.
Note regarding device support:
We observed problems with restoring the current image when quitting and returning to the app on some devices. Please take the time to experiment with the Free version before upgrading to the Full version.
Note for users who experience lag:
Try adjusting the power saving settings on your device.
We found that activating "System power saving" on some devices reduces the UI rendering speed, which greatly reduces the app's performance.
About the permissions:
- Storage: Required to save your work on the device's SD card.
- Network communication: Required to show ads in the Free version and to use the Google Play billing service to buy the Full version.
- Development tools: Required to check if the SD card is available when saving your work.
- Fixes problem where drawings were lost when returning to the app on some devices with Android 5.
- Uses the latest version of the PEN.UP SDK.