JS Image Finder let you search images from the Internet using popular search engines. Ideal to e.g. find and save wallpapers for your Android device. JS Image Finder has a fast, smooth and easy to use user interface for easy browsing of search results.
- Displays search results as slide-show, image grid or in full screen gallery mode
- Supports multi-touch pan and zoom in full screen gallery mode
- Set image as wallpaper
- Open Image web page
- Share image through email, SMS, AllShare, Facebook etc...
- Pick images for SMS, WhatsApp, emails etc.
- Save image to device storage
- Search similar images (as selected image)
- Search images from specified site
- Supports Google, Picasa, Flickr, 500px and SmugMug Image Search
- Displays images from your favorite RSS feeds
- New in v1.6: Improved thumbnail scaling for tablets for consistent user experience across different devices and screen sizes.
Starting August 1, Bing has converted their free search API to a paid service. Unfortunately there is no other alternative than to drop support for it in JS Image Finder for now. The Bing image search might become available in a future paid version of JS Image Finder.
To compensate for this loss two new high quality image providers has been added. It is now possible to search images from both 500px and SmugMug, two photo sharing communities with a lot of great photos and very talented photographers.
New image provider added: deviantART
Search all added
Fixed safe search on google
Fixed some thumbnail scaling issues
Shared images is now saved in Gallery.
Fixed bug in the Google image provider that might cause some full size images to fail to load
Fixed bug in custom RSS feeds
Fixed broken animations
Fixed problem that thumbnail is sometimes shown instead of full image.
Enabled huge images for Google Image Search again