JS Bank has a vision to make banking easier for its customers through innovation and JS Mobile is yet another step forward in realizing this vision. JS Mobile App on Android offers a highly secured, fast and easy to use mobile banking platform for JS Bank customers for a variety of their day to day banking needs.
Please call us at 0800-01122 to activate and enjoy Pakistan's first android based mobile banking application with following features:
- Account Balance Inquiry
- Mini Statement
- Utility Bills Inquiry
- Post Pay Mobile Bill Inquiry
- Internal Funds Transfers(IFT)
- Interbank Funds Transfer (IBFT)
- Bill Payments for Utility Companies
- Mobile Balance Load for Mobilink, Ufone, Telenor, Warid & Zong
- Post Pay Bill Payment for Mobilink, Ufone, Telenor, Warid & Zong
- Nearest Branch and ATM locations on Google Map
- Transactional facilities without any need for Internet Connection
- Choice of message mode between SMS or Data as per customers' requirement
- Military grade encryption and 2-Factor Security
JS Mobile is a high availability service which can function both on SMS and Data service as per customer’s choice. If there is no Internet Connection, the application will work on SMS and if there is no credit available to use SMS, this application can use Wifi Internet Connection to execute the transaction. This innovation allows our customers to stay connected with their bank at all times and under all circumstances.
JS Bank has been extremely focused on security aspects of JS Mobile application on Android and it uses military grade encryption to exchange all messages between mobile devices and bank servers.
For any queries please feel free to contact us at any time at 0800-01122.
A lots of new exciting updates !!
- Self guiding application flow
- Personalized background theme selection
- Security improvements
- Addition of new banks for IBFT
- Addition of new bill payment companies
- Updation of all JS Bank Branches on Google Map
- Simplification of inquiry transactions
- New and fresh JS Mobile logo
Hope you like the new version. Don't forget to give us your feedback and suggestions to improve our upcoming versions.