JStock Android makes it easy to track your stock investment. It provides well organized stock market information, to help you decide your best investment strategy.
JStock Android integrates seamless with desktop app. This free and open source desktop app can be downloaded separately from http://jstock.org
• 26 world stock markets supported.
• Portfolio management.
• Dividend management.
• 10 years history chart.
• Stock news.
• Home widget.
• World indices.
• Stock alert.
• Technical analysis. SMA and EMA at this moment.
• Holo light and holo dark theme UI.
• Startup lock screen.
★ Premium: Cloud storage integration with Windows, Linux, OSX's JStock - Free Stock Market Software.
★ Premium: Beautiful portfolio summary chart.
★ Premium: Dividend chart.
★ Premium: Zoom tool for history chart.
★ Premium: Unlimited number of stock news.
★ Premium: Selectable history chart period.
★ Premium: Unlimited number of watchlists and portfolios.
★ Premium: Background stock alert.
★ Premium: Display your foreign stock portfolio value in local currency based on today exchange rate.
★ Premium: No advertisements.
Work in Progress Features
Bugs & Feature Requests
• We do not encourage users to perform bugs reporting and feature requests through review. It is difficult for us to communicate with users through review.
• Users are encouraged to perform bugs reporting and feature requests through app feedback form. App feedback form is found under app menu.
• Users are encouraged to perform bugs reporting and feature requests through https://www.facebook.com/JStockFreeStockMarketSoftware
☺ If you are happy with the app, do show your encouragement for us by reviewing the app with 5 stars.
Differences among JStock - Free Stock Market Software & JStock Android
• JStock - Free Stock Market Software runs on Windows, Linux and OSX.
• JStock Android runs on Android.
• JStock - Free Stock Market Software is free and open source.
• JStock Android is freemium. Selected features are free to try. User may later decide to pay for its premium features. It is closed source.
Both software can share their data through cloud storage.
JStock - Free Stock Market Software can be downloaded separately from http://jstock.org
World stock markets
JStock supports 26 world stock markets.
• China (Realtime data)
• Hong Kong
• India (Realtime data)
• New Zealand
• Singapore (Realtime data)
• Sweden (Realtime data)
• Taiwan (Realtime data)
• United Kingdom (Realtime data)
• United States (Realtime data)
In-app billing products
If you're not satisfied within 60 days, for any reason, you get a full refund, period, no questions asked. We don't want your money if you're not amazingly happy.
• Feature: Able to sort sell & buy portfolio by name.
• Bugfix: Futher fix on history chart high low value.
• Bugfix: Incorrect proguard setting causes auto complete suggestion doesn't work well.
• Bugfix: Better handling of dividend displayed date format.