Other Time-Management games step back and take note... This ain’t your grandmother’s simulation! Sophisticated, massively featured, highly addictive, unputdownably challenging! This is off the scale and we challenge any game developer to match this unique blend of gaming styles, excitement and sophistication. Juice 'Em Up! 2 is in a league of its own. Your fingers will be glued to your device!
From the developers of the highly acclaimed Fruit Juice Tycoon, comes a whole new breed of time-management/Match 3/Tycoon action game. Fruit Juice Tycoon 2 includes are the favorite manic Match-3 fruit sorting, the hectic serving to impatient customers, the fantabulous store upgrades, and mammoth challenges.
ADDED is a whole RPG style quest game based in a multi-district city. Expand and conquer with your juice company! Explore and interact with the population of weird and wonderful characters with bizarre requests, all designed to challenge you, and push you to your final goal: to be the ultimate juicer in Fruitville!
Sort fruit into groups of three so you have enough juice squeezed to serve customers waiting in line. Don’t squeeze too much fruit though or you’ll waste it. Take part in the Fruit Sorting Championships! Play against other players in matchup mode.
Pour and serve the correct juice to customers in line; seat your customers at the right tables so they leave satisfied and tell their friends! Don’t make them wait too long! Customer satisfaction is crucial to taking over the town. Don’t make them regret coming to your store!
A whole host of humorous and challenging missions for you to complete, from business challenges, to quirky requests designed to keep you guessing what’s coming next. Fulfilling these missions is essential to making this town YOUR town!
Choose when and where to place your stores to maximize your profits and customer rating. Choose to build stores which generate profit or reputation. Building in different districts will give you different benefits.
Triple nozzles, super-squeezers, fruit-fridges, jumbo ice-makers, auto-pourers,...the list goes on!
Crazy Characters - Vast array of weird and wonderful characters on your journey; some will help you, others will hinder you...who can you trust?
Dragged from your lazy youth to try and save your grandfather’s juice company. Build your fruit juice chain, from stalls to stores in different areas of the city. YOU have to explore and conquer many districts to explore and conquer
★ THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Q: How do I trade quest items and make $100 in 3 days?
A: Quest items are items needed to complete quests, such as glittering stones, WR23RB, Midtown X files and replica Van Gogo paintings and the list goes on as you complete more quests. Quest items become available to buy from item shops once the related quests are completed.
To make profits through item trading;
- You need to check prices of quest items at item shops in multiple districts.
- Find an item whose price is lower in one district than in others.
- Buy that item in quantity from the district and sell them in another district.
Here is an example.
1. Let's say you have $30 to dispense.
2. Glittering Stone is $1 at the item shop in the Residential District and $3 in the Commercial District
3. Buy 30 Glittering Stones from the Residential District. (The quest window will say '-30/100' at this point, meaning you need to make $130 by trading items.)
4. Sell them in the Commercial District. (You'll get $90 from this trade and the quest window will say '60/100'. meaning $40 to go.)
5. Repeat 3 and 4 to complete this quest.
* Item prices change daily.
IAP traceability improved for enhanced customer service.
- crash issue resolved.
- other misc issues addressed,