Style Jukebox is an easy to use, free app that lets you take your entire music collection and listen to it from the Cloud on your Android phone or on any other supported devices.
To upload music to Style Jukebox, install Style Jukebox on your computer or use the Web Player to import your music collection for free (Windows, Mac or Linux).
Your music is always synced between all your devices so you never leave home without your favorite songs.
• Upload and store up to 3,000 songs for free
• Hi-Fi quality by default
• Instant access to your music. Anywhere
• Stream and download your songs as many times as you feel like and use our service with no country restrictions
• Download songs on your phone for offline playback or to reduce data plan usage
• Create temporary track listing just by tapping on the song’s cover (Play queue)
• Control Style Jukebox right your notification shade
• Compatible with MP3, AAC, WMA, OGC. Premium also compatible with lossless formats FLAC and M4A (ALAC).
• Completely ad-free
• Available in English, Bulgarian, Dutch, German, Spanish and Romanian
***Over 100,000 users worldwide
***As seen on TechCrunch, The Next Web, PCMag, What Hi-Fi, and others
[What Hi-Fi]: “Style Jukebox let you take your music with you and puts no limit on how often you stream or download songs and offers true hi-fi sound quality"
Jeffrey Wilson [PC Mag]: "Style Jukebox is a simple, effective way to listen to your favorite songs from anywhere you can connect a mobile device to a wireless Internet connection. If you don't want to pay a monthly fee for Slacker of Spotify to listen to your personal collection while on the go, Style Jukebox is a solid choice."
Samuel Scott [AppStorm]: "I recently discovered Style Jukebox, and after using the app over the last few weeks I’ve realised how great it actually is. I even cancelled my Spotify subscription last week, a service I didn’t think I could live without." -
Daniel Chih [International Reviews]: "No more space on Android? Style Jukebox has the solution!"
• Tracks in an album are now sorted by #Track Number [You may need to Unlink device and log in for this to refresh]
• Fixed log in bug that caused the need to log in at every opening
• Other fixes and improvements