Rearrange the letters to form a proper English word from the scrambled letters or anagrams. This is different from the Word Search and Word Find games in that you have to use all the letters.
It features over 8000+ clean, good quality words! Learn new English words, their meanings and pronunciations with the dictionary link provided. To guess the words, use the ultra simple interface or type using your favorite keyboard. You can even speak or spell out the words!
It is clean, full-featured, light-weight and requires no special device permissions. It will be a great companion in your train jouney, while waiting at the doctor's clinic or for spending some fun time with your family.
So, what are you waiting for?! Try the game today and learn new words or test your language skills in a fun way!
- 8000+ hand-picked clean English words for never ending fun
- Multiple modes and levels to suit from kids to experts
- Get word meanings and pronunciations
- Voice recognition. Speak the word.
- Accept alternate correct answers (eg. CHIN & INCH)
- Unlimited hints, HD Themes, Scoreboard etc.
Unlike the popular newspaper jumble, where you need to decipher a phrase after un-jumbling multiple anagrams, here the words are presented one by one to allow continuous solitary game play.
If you are a student or teacher, try the Word Power mode with tougher words that feature in English tests such as GRE, TOEFL and SAT. A review feature is available for you to revisit the words you played recently and lookup the meanings.
This word puzzle is also known by names such as Word Twist, Scramble and Unscramble.
- Dictionary links updated
- Minor improvements in layout
- Updates to Played Words interface
- Recent word history to review word meanings
- Better support for keyboard, including swype types