Powerful service organizer for Jehovah's Witnesses. Keep records, track statistics and service time, conveniently view and arrange territories and interested persons in an automated and intuitive way.
* Conveniently keeping records in service.
* Flexible display modes equally fitting for private houses and condominiums.
* Viewing territories by screens, households, tenants, visits.
* Saving date and time of all visits.
* Tracking of service time in the chronometer mode.
* Custom colors for households in automatic or manual mode.
* Tracking of placed literature (including via text templates in notes), return visits, Bible studies.
* Detailed tracking of all service sessions with all relevant statistics.
* Composing total monthly reports and sending via e-mail or SMS.
* Automatic and manual data backup.
* Saving data to Dropbox and syncing across connected devices.
* Absolutely free app, no ads.
* Supported languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian.
The project is open source.
Discussion and project home: http://code.google.com/p/jwdroid/
Check that page if you want to help with translation to your language.
Tags: JW, Jehovah's Witnesses, preaching, ministry, organizer, notes.
* Your data can be automatically uploaded to your Dropbox and synced across connected devices
* New field for tracts in reports
* Chronometer can be changed per 1 minute
* A few bugs fixed