JW LIBRARY is an official app produced by Jehovah’s Witnesses. It includes multiple Bible translations as well as books and brochures for Bible study.
• Choose from six Bible translations.
• Tap a verse number to compare all available Bible versions.
• Tap a footnote marker or reference letter to view the associated material.
• Swipe left to move to the next chapter or section.
• Swipe right to move to the previous chapter or section.
• Set a bookmark by tapping the text of a verse to turn it red, then tap the bookmark button.
• Use the history feature to find content you've recently read.
• Tap the search button to find words and expressions that appear in the Bible and other publications.
• Download books, magazines, and brochures in many languages.
• Highlight text and make notes as you study.
© Copyright 2014 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
• Download 4 videos and watch offline.
- Why Study the Bible?
- What Happens at a Bible Study?
- What Happens at a Kingdom Hall?
- Using JW.ORG to Share the Bible's Message
• Link to JW.ORG from the navigation drawer.