This application does not replace the S-13-F cards in any way.
This application is meant to assist those who are assigned to do territories within the chirstian congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. It allows for adding of new territories and saves them to your android device.
- Checking territories in or out so you can easier manage their status.
- View territories that need to be worked and those that need to be turned in.
- Export territory database to an Excel spreadsheet.
- Export publisher database to an Excel spreadsheet.
- Import territory and/or publishers from an Excel spreadsheet.
- Share territory over bluetooth
- Easily manage territories worked during campaigns.
- Easily see what percentage of the territory has been worked in the service year.
- Share database across devices with Google Drive and Dropbox
- Create maps and attach them to your territories.
GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS and MANAGE_ACCOUNTS permissions are needed for google drive backup.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is needed for saving backup files to local directories on your device.
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMINis needed to share a territory over bluetooth.
INTERNET is needed to backup files to google drive and dropbox and to use google maps.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION is needed for the use of google maps.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE are needed for google drive to be able to schedule a sync if you don't have internet at the time that you try to back up your database.
CAMERA is needed to be able to take a new picture when attaching a photo to a territory.
BILLING is needed to allow for in app donations through google wallet.
This application is a great asset for any brother in keeping track and updating the territory records for their congregation.
* Please note that the "paid' version of this app is no longer supported. If you wish to donate for the work that has been put into this app you may do so within the app itself.
This is not an official app from the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Jehovah's Witnesses and does not intend to be presented as such.
Tags: Jehovah, Jehovah's Witnesses, JW, JW Territories, Territories, Ministry Assistant, Ministry
Removed the annoying notification.
You can now choose if you want to swipe to delete (restart needed)
More bug slaying
Bug fixes (hopefully)
Major UI and feature update. See app for a full list
- Bug fixes
-Updated options menu, changed sorting options of pub. drop down list
-Can now add territory from "Show all" view
-Updated settings menu
-Can share territory through bluetooth (BETA)
-Major UI update