This application does not replace the S-13-F cards in any way.
This application is meant to assist those who are assigned to do territories within the chirstian congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. It allows for adding of new territories and saves them to your android device.
- Checking territories in or out so you can easier manage their status.
- View territories that need to be worked and those that need to be turned in.
- Export territory database to an Excel spreadsheet.
- Export publisher database to an Excel spreadsheet.
- Import territory and/or publishers from an Excel spreadsheet.
- Share territory over bluetooth
-Territory statistics, easily view stats on how many territories have been worked in a service year and where more work needs to be focused. This should make giving the territory report to the CO much easier.
-Campaigns: Easily manage what territories have been done for different campaigns.
This application is a great asset for any brother in keeping track and updating the territory records for their congregation.
* Please note that the "paid' version of this app is no longer supported. If you wish to donate for the work that has been put into this app you may do so within the app itself.
This is not an official app from the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Jehovah's Witnesses and does not intend to be presented as such.
Tags: Jehovah, Jehovah's Witnesses, JW, JW Territories, Territories, Ministry Assistant, Ministry
- Bug fixes
-Updated options menu, changed sorting options of pub. drop down list
-Can now add territory from "Show all" view
-Updated settings menu
-Can share territory through bluetooth (BETA)
-Major UI update
-You can now import and export territory records to and from an excel .xls file.
-You can now import and export publisher lists to and from an excel .xls file.
-See app for instructions.
-Bug fixed that was causing crashes