The Watchtower Society has asked us a few reasonable changes to the app. We ask you to read this letter at the beginning of the app by clicking on Information, thanks. We summarize the points.
1) Now the app will be called My Tools.
2) We miss some changes that will be very positive in the app, because you can still see the model presentations and meetings via a link to internet and you can save your own meetings and presentations for when you're not connected.
3) We developed My Tools in 40 languages, including:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Chinese (Traditional, Hong Kong SAR China)
- English (Australia)
- English (Canada)
- English (India)
- English (United Kingdom)
- French (Canada)
- Norwegian Bokmål
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Spanish (Mexico)
Just change the language of your iPhone or iPad and enjoy My Tools in the language you prefer. Also, you can see what you want in the language of your choice and save it and when you get back to your language, you'll have available.
All changes that have cast were necessary and apologize for the minimum damage potential. Although you will not notice the difference as you can save the information you want and enjoy it later when you do not be connected.
Our email is [email protected]
, you can ask whatever you want. We will be happy to answer you at all.
My Tools never stop growing, as always continue to add new features and enhancements. Thank you very much everyone for your thousands of emails received since we started.
IMPORTANT: READ LETTER BY CLICKING ON THE ICON OF INFORMATION
- Now available in 40 languages
- Save your presentations and your meetings.
- Listen to your notes or presentations in any language
- Fixed bug that displayed in Spanish My Notes