K-9 Mail is an open-source e-mail client with search, IMAP push email, multi-folder sync, flagging, filing, signatures, bcc-self, PGP, mail on SD & more!
K-9 supports IMAP, POP3 and Exchange 2003/2007 (with WebDAV).
K-9 is a community developed project. If you're interested in helping to make the best email client on Android even better, please join us! You can find our bugtracker, source code, mailing list and wiki at http://k9mail.googlecode.com.
We're always happy to welcome new developers, designers, documenters, bug triagers and friends.
If you're having trouble with K-9, please report a bug at http://k9mail.googlecode.com rather than just leaving a one-star review. We don't mind you telling the world that you're frustrated, but if you use our bug tracker, we have a better chance of fixing whatever's giving you a hard time.
You can find K-9's release notes at: http://bit.ly/new-k9
(People sometimes call K-9: K9, K9 Mail, K-9 Email, K9 Email, K9 E-Mail, k9mail or k9email.)
Changes in v4.804:
• Fixed a bug with IMAP Push that could cause excessive battery drain
• Exclude error folder from unread/starred count
• Avoid adding the same recipient twice when using "reply to all"
• Improved compatibility with IMAP (proxy) servers
• Improved support for non-standard conform "share" functionality used by some apps
• Another attempt at working around the display bug on Asus Transformer devices
• Added mailbox.org to the list of providers
• More bug fixes