K12 Periodic Table lets you explore the elements and their key attributes in a simple, easy-to-use way. It's a perfect reference for working through homework problems for Science courses.
Version 2 has these new, advanced features:
* Improved swipe and touch functions display element details such as name, symbol, atomic number, atomic mass, Lewis dots, and radius.
* Colors change in the table to show classification, melting point, boiling point, outermost orbital, radius, ion radius, electronegativity, and ionization energy.
* Temperatures are shown in Kelvin, Celsius, and Fahrenheit scales.
* The table includes the newly named elements Darmstadtium (110), Roentgenium (111), Copernicium (112), and Ununhexium (116).
* Both traditional and expanded views of the table are available on some tablet devices.
* The table matches the style and format of the table in K12's award-winning Chemistry: Problems and Solutions textbook.
K12 Periodic Table was created by K12 Inc. as part of its comprehensive Science curriculum. Learn more at http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12/.
For help with technical problems, e-mail [email protected]
Updated for Android 4.4 (Kit Kat)
Content fixes and updates