Meet Dax. He lives on an island and loves to surf. Join him in this adventure to master the waves and discover all that the island has to offer!
Kahuna Surfer is a topographically played surfing game with a touch screen joystick and buttons. You control the surfer by paddling him around at a surf break, catching waves, riding the sweet spot, and pulling off cool tricks.
The Lite version allows you to play through the whole game (all the levels), but you can only ride the Mini-Mal Funboard which has limited moves and agility. The Short Board and Classic Islander Long Board are available in the full version.
New in Version 1.3:
- Enhanced graphics, sound, and feedback
- Improved physics for paddling and riding into waves
- Improved gameplay and scoring for Longboard (Hang 10 and Headstand)
- Bonus scoring for long Barrel times
- Performance improvements and bug fixes