If you are learning japanese "KANJI" is the best Sensei, it allow you to learn 2136 kanji that are in the official Jōyō list. The studying is done through virtual cards that are compatible with mnemonic courses, such as "Remembering the Kanji" by James W. Heisig, Marc Benabé and Veronica Calafell, as an example.
Learn and practice Japanese anywhere !!!
- Learn official Jōyō list with 2136 kanji.
- Random Mode.
- Custom list.
- Romanji, hiragana or katakana reading.
- Drawing area for kanji's writting practice.
- Ability to write a story or words set that allow you reinforce kanji's memorizing and its meaning.
- Improved the card deck list.
- Minor errors fixed.