KanPlan is a simple to do list for kids and teenagers based on KANBAN, an AGILE methodology used in software development to manage tasks. KanPlan is a simplified version of this method, it helps kids and teenagers manage their tasks and homework by visualizing and limiting the work in progress.
Although the app is designed for kids and teenagers, we have lot of students, young adults and seniors using it for their day to day task management and as a personal kanban tool! Try it, will be amazed by its simplicity!
- Supports sync to the server www.kanplan.net, you can view your boards and tasks on the web
- Works offline with full features
- Allow multiple KanPlan family accounts to follow your boards (accounts are created by visiting www.kanplan.net)
- Allow teachers to follow KanPlan students
- Supports multiple users
- Supports multiple boards
- Each board have a work in progress limit
- Reward kids with points when they complete a task
- Rewarding with points is optional, can be turned off (ex : for teenagers and adult users).
- Languages : English, French, Spanish and Portuguese
- Supports the Pomodoro method
What is Pomodoro?
The Pomodoro Method is a time management technique. It consists of breaking down periods of work into 25-minute intervals separated by short breaks. The technique allows you to concentrate on the tasks you want to do by setting a time for the work and a time for the break until the in-progress tasks are done.
In KanPlan, the Pomodoro method is implemented to suit young users (kids) and any other special needs, this is why, you set the work time interval you want (by clicking on the tomato icon) and the period of time you need for the break (by clicking on the hot chocolate icon). You configure the time you want depending on user preferences.
Once the timer is reached, KanPlan will notify you, by vibrating the device and a notification!
Visit our web site for more info www.kanplan.net
- Add Spanish version
- Add sync to www.kanplan.net server
- Add KanPlan teacher/family account followers