Get the FREE download that helps protect your digital identity against cybercriminals… by securely storing and managing your passwords for your app and website accounts.
Compatible with Android smartphones, Android tablets, iPhones and iPads, Kaspersky Password Manager synchronizes your passwords across your mobile devices – and your PCs and Macs – so it’s easier, quicker and safer to access your favorite websites and apps.
Securely stores your passwords and personal information in an encrypted vault:
• Encryption makes it virtually impossible for cybercriminals to steal your passwords
• Your passwords can only be unlocked with the master password – that only you know
• All your passwords are synchronised for easy access from your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac
• Your personal information is stored in an identity card – for automatic completion of web forms on PCs & Macs
Easier, quicker, safer ‘sign in’ for websites and apps:
• No need to remember all your different passwords & usernames for every website and app
• Just remember your master password – and Kaspersky Password Manager remembers all your other passwords
• Helps prevent time-wasting errors from incorrectly ‘tapping in’ your passwords
• No need to keep sending ‘I forgot my password’ messages to your favourite websites
Free or premium versions:
• Free, secure storage for up to 15 passwords for web accounts and / or app accounts
• Free, secure storage for one identity card that contains your personal information
• To store & synchronise unlimited numbers of passwords and identity cards, just buy the premium version
Time-saving automatic features for PCs and Macs:
• Automatically creates strong passwords – on your PC – for use on your Android mobile devices, iPads and iPhones, Macs and PCs
• Automatically logs you into your web and app accounts on Macs and Windows PCs
• Automatically fills in lenghty online forms – using information that’s securely stored in your identity card
1. Now supports Android operating system version 4.3.
2. Improved user interface for Identities.
3. Bug fixes.