As well as Online Banking, KBC Bank Ireland offers an easy and convenient way to access the most popular Internet Banking services via your Smartphone while you are on the move.
KBCMobile Banking allows you to:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions and payments on your account
- Transfer funds between your own accounts
- Manage Payees
- Transfer funds to third party accounts
- Open exclusive online accounts
- Manage sweepers
- Pay Me Now functionality
- Manage digital keys
Mobile users can also use their mobile phone as a security device when using KBC Online Banking.
When activating the KBC Bank Ireland Mobile Banking App, you will be asked to review and accept KBC Bank Ireland's Mobile Banking Terms and conditions. KBC Bank Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
After listening to your valued feedback, the following new enhancements and features have been added to the KBC Mobile Banking app:
- Mobile users can use their mobile phone as a security device when using KBC Online Banking.
- To transfer funds to other accounts within the SEPA zone, you can add a payee at any time through Mobile Banking.
- Switch Phone/Tablet
- Manage your digital keys
- Menu bar update
- Minor bug fixes