This simple app has one awesome purpose; to tell you when to step up your game.
Are you a average amateur or a straight up pro?
Well the maths doesn't lie! Simply tell the app when you die, and when you kill another player and leave it to do the rest. Hit green for a kill, hit red when your dead.
It will work out a live average after each game, which cannot be modified in any way by the user. Are you brave enough to let the figures talk for you?
- Hit green to record a kill
- Hit red to record a death
- Hold green to reset kills
- Hold red to reset deaths
- Interchangeable themes, more to follow.
- Colour of text gives a quick indication of whether you're positive or negative
- Instant feedback
Any feedback would be much appreciated, this is the first live version of the app and I'm sure there are many improvements we have overlooked. Constructive comments are openly welcomed, and we look forward to hearing from you.
App exclusively used by YouTuber; TheSlowSniper
- Now able to go one step back (Instead of a full reset)
- Additional Game / Theme added (To give you a taste of what's to follow)