Missing stock market opportunities in fast-moving markets are now a thing of the past!
Seize opportunities with convenience, speed and ease while you are on-the-move, with access to local and foreign markets such as SGX, HKEx, NYSE, Nasdaq and Bursa Malaysia.
Designed for Andriod, you can do the following and more anytime, anywhere, with Maybank Kim Eng Securities Pte Ltd, Asia’s leading securities and investment broker:
1. Buy or sell stocks in 3 simple steps
2. Trade stocks in local and foreign markets
3. View top gainers/losers
4. View top volume
5. Monitor latest regional market indices
6. Monitor your favourite stocks in your watchlist
7. Get quick quotes
8. Check your current order status and amend/cancel your orders
9. View your historical orders
10. Check your account outstanding positions
11. View your current portfolio and your unrealised profit/loss
12. Track intraday price fluctuations
13. Use historical charts to identify patterns and trends
14. View the latest 10 trades done for any SGX-listed stock, sorted by time
15. View a summary of trades done by price for any SGX-listed stock
If you are not a Maybank Kim Eng Singapore client yet, please call (65) 6231 6688 to open an account or email “I want a KE Trade account” to [email protected]
and a trading representative will contact you shortly.
Why should you trade with Maybank Kim Eng?
Trade with an assurance that we are committed to exemplary client service, delivered with a wealth of experience and expertise, accumulated from having done business in Asia for over 35 years.
Over the years, Maybank Kim Eng has also won numerous awards and accolades for best local broker, best research house and best research call in various markets.
Take charge now by accessing the right tools and resources to reap the profits from investing with us.
1. Trade SET Thailand stocks
2. View stock balance for Prefunded account
3. Market Insight featuring research synopsis and market intelligence on HKEx-listed equities
4. Consensus charts for HKEx counters
5. Bug fixes on OS Positions