Keep Me Awake is a handy little application that does exaclty what it's name suggests. Are you on the night shift? Are you at school struggling to stay awake during that boring class? Put your phone in your pocket, or attach it to your arms/legs. The app registers if your phone is bein moved, and if it stays completely still for more than 50 seconds, it starts vibrating and playing music to wake you up.
If you're trying polyphasic sleeping you will definitely find this app useful. Especially during the adaptation period when you're very likely to fall asleep against your will.
* Detects movement
* Plays sound in headphones (if plugged in) or on speaker
* Start/Stop the service
* Permanent notification icon for easy stopping while service is running
Planned features (soon):
* Detect audio input too
* enable/disable movement and audio detection
* set microphone and accelerometer treshhold * set time to alarm * set custom music
Please report any problems and I'll try to fix them as soon as possible.
* Added option to vibrate only mode.