Need to keep score for a game? Throw away the pen and paper!
KeepScore is a free and open-source score keeper that can be used with any points-based game, from cribbage to Carcassonne. I'm a big board gamer, so I wrote it to help me and my friends when we play games together.
- Automatically saves scores as you go
- Shows a complete scoring history of every game
- History automatically updates after 10 seconds (configurable)
- Keeps the screen awake
- Supports 2-30 players
- Saves multiple games
- Long-press on a button to add/subtract different values
- Configure the add/subtract buttons
- Add/edit/remove players during play
- Backup/restore to SD card
seo: score sheet, score pad, score card, tally, counter, count, counting, point, points, scorer, keeping, scorekeeper, scorecard, scorepad, scoresheet
- Small fix for the previous version's new feature: https://github.com/nolanlawson/KeepScore/pull/76.
- New calculator feature for tablets, written by Josh Dague. Read all about it here: https://github.com/nolanlawson/KeepScore/pull/74.
- Hebrew translations by Liran Ben-Porat. It blows me away how many translations we're getting!