Cervical Cancer & HPV Awareness
"TOGETHER WE FIGHT-TOGETHER WE WIN"
To be an unrelenting advocate in the fight against cervical cancer. Kelaha Projects is creating greater awareness nationally about the disease, while promoting ways of prevention and early detection and serving as a reliable center for support and access to counselling for persons and their families battling or otherwise affected by cervical cancer, all through enlisting the involvement and support of the community in various activities and programs.
Join us in the "Together we fight-Together we win" Cervical Cancer & HPV Awareness Programs as we Educate, Embrace with Hope, Strength and Courage
- Stay up to date with our upcoming events
- Join us in the together we fight together we
win social campaign and spread the word
- Receive exclusive mobile coupons and offers
- Connect with us through Facebook and Twitter
- Unity wall to interact with others around the
world, sharing stories, prayer and giving
- Performance Improvements
- New Social Tab
- Minor Bug Fixes