Keno Track is an app designed to help those people who play Keno and wish to track their game sessions.
-Current Session - Your current session of games.
-All Session - Your saved previous sessions. (Keno Track Pro)
-Stats - Shows top ten numbers, bottom ten numbers, and top number for both current session and all session. Allows for exportation of current and all session to .csv file for expanded tracking.
-Grid - an 8x10 or 10x8(landscape) graphic view of how many times each number has hit with varying colors for easier reference.
-Game Board - Entry method of either 8x10 or 10x8(landscape) selectable balls. Now supports selecting any number of balls between 1 and 22.
-Top Five - The top five numbers are persistently displayed at the very top of the main screen for easier reference.
1) Press menu on your device and select "Add Game"
2) Once game board has appeared select your number (minimum of 1 and maximum of 22)
3) Press menu on your device and select "Save".
4) Your game is now added.
To Start a new session:
1) Press menu on your device and select "New Session".
2) You will be asked if you would like to compile current session into all session (Keno Track Pro only). Select yes if you would like to save this session into your compilations of saved sessions.
3) Next you will be asked if you are sure you wish to start a new session, select "Yes".
4) Your session is clear and ready for new data.
Please direct and comments or feature requests to [email protected]
Keno Track 2.0:
1) UI Update, sleeker and faster.
2) Stats screen showing top number, top ten numbers, and bottom ten numbers.
3) Grid moved off main screen and into graphical representation with colors for easier reference.
4) Now supports a maximum of 22 numbers per game with no minimum.
5) Top five numbers persistently displayed at the top of the main screen for easier reference.