ROOT USERS ONLY!!! For non-rooted devices, use Keyboard Manager Plus: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ne0fhykLabs.android.utility.kmplus
It allows to configure a keyboard per-app, and per docking state.
It also lets you customize which keyboard to use based on your device configuration.
- this application shows to the android system as an accessibility service. To ENABLE it, go to 'Settings' -> 'Accessibility' -> 'Keyboard Manager Extras', and switch the toggle to 'ON'.
- this application requires Keyboard Manager version 2.6 or higher to work.
- Bug fixes
- Added Keyboard Manager Plus for non-rooted devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ne0fhykLabs.android.utility.kmplus
- Fix application specific keyboards configuration. Once enabled (''Settings' -> 'Accessibility' -> 'Keyboard Manager Extras'), Keyboard Manager will detect all app changes, and update the keyboard appropriately.
- Added support for docking state.
- Removed bluetooth keyboard configuration support.