Keyboard ManMan is an English/Thai keyboard with "most likely pressed key" prediction based on language statistics.
To enable this keyboard:
Click "Open" and follow 2 steps in setup wizard.
- At home screen, press a menu button
- Select Settings > Language & keyboard
- Select 'Keyboard ManMan'
- Press and hold on any text input, then select Input Method -> 'Keyboard ManMan' again
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE required to check if Google Voice Type is available or not
- Voice typing is available in Android 4.0+ now!
- For Android 2.2 and newer, voice recognition is available with the same button
- You can change font or keyboard size now!
- In 1.5.1, Fix font size issues on Galaxy S3, and other devices
- New keyboard theme (would fix keyboard rendering issue on some devices)
- Add option for Sound on keypress