Keyboard ManMan is an English/Thai keyboard with "most likely pressed key" prediction based on language statistics.
To enable this keyboard:
Click "Open" and follow 2 steps in setup wizard.
- At home screen, press a menu button
- Select Settings > Language & keyboard
- Select 'Keyboard ManMan'
- Press and hold on any text input, then select Input Method -> 'Keyboard ManMan' again
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE required to check if Google Voice Type is available or not
- Bug fixes: crash on Settings screen in some tablets
- Long press "EN/TH" to switch keyboard
- Add | (pipe/vertical bar) in symbol keyboard
- Option to set Vibration duration
- Bug fix: cannot press "Search" in some applications
- Emoji keyboard!
- Color Emoji in Android 4.4+
- Older version of Android has limited Emoji support