This is a concept how the Key Lime Pie (alias KitKat) clock could look like. simple and thin, just brilliant.
!!! This skin works with the latest version of UCCW only (http://goo.gl/5WXkb) !!!
When you have any wishes or problems PLEASE send a mail at:[email protected]
You can use this widget with any smartphone, phablet and tablet size.
> > > > > > FEATURES PRO Version < < < < < <
• clock, date
• one complete colorable widget
• one complete colorable widget with a transparent background
• one complete colorable widget with a non-transparent background
• Three Hotspots [all editable]
• Everything is editable including colors hotspots and formats!
(„formats“: When you like "01" or "1" o'clock instead of "13" o'clock)
> > > > > INSTRUCTIONS < < < < <
Please watch my video on youtube if you never used a UCCW skin before.
It's the easiest and fastest way to show you how to install and customize everything.
This ist the video from my first Skin (http://goo.gl/p4n6w), but you can use it aswell as instruction.
[Tutorial] How to install and customize the Key Lime Pie Clock UCCW Skin PRO
1. Be sure that you hava installed UCCW (http://goo.gl/5WXkb) already
2. Download and install this app from the Play Store
3. Open the App and tap „Install Skin“
4. Then „Install“ and after the installation „Done“
There are two ways to create widgets (5.1 & 5.2)
5.1. Longpress on the homescreen and then choose widgets
5.2. Open the app drawer and choose on the upper part „widgets“
6. Choose now UCCW and then any size (You can resize it later)
7. Then choose this Widget (With the big „M“ at the right side)
8. „Touch here“ (takes some seconds dependig on your device)
9. If you like it I would be happy about a review!
> > > > TROUBLESHOOTING < < < <
1) "Install" doesn't work:
> go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled.
> Check that no programms like HALO, Screenfilter, Screenrecorder etc. run "over" Android
2) Change Temperature between °C and °F
> Launch UCCW app > menu > settings. Switch from "Celsius" to "Fahrenheit"
3) No weather updated/displayed
> Launch UCCW app > menu >settings > weather provider > checkbox one option. Tap Location and make sure "Auto location" is selected.
4) Changes (like the battery circle color) don’t take effect?
> Any changes you make in the editor, you must do the following before returning tot he homescreen fort hem to take affect -
1. Tap on ‚New‘ (Top right hand side of UCCW Editor)
2. When asked to ‚Save Old Skin‘ hit yes
3. Hit OK at the ‚Enter File Name‘ window
4. Then hit CANCEL at the ‚Homescreen grid size‘ window
5. Hit ‚Home‘ button on your device to return to homescreen
After you do this the first time you will be asked to overwrite the previous file after step 3.
Hit yes and then continue with step 4 & 5
Hope you have Fun with the Skin
- If the font chaged after the update pls reinstall the widget! Thats a bug!
• added: shadow-background
• added: AlertDialog to remember that UCCW has to be installed
• size of the month decreased from 128dp to 114dp, because "September" was a bit too long