Football is emotion - and Kick it out! is the free multiplayer football manager which doesn't leave you cold. Play immediately against friends or teams from all over the world.
In Kick it out! you raise your team from nothing to world class. Play friendly matches, tournaments and of course in a league.
To increase your success, you analyze match reports, change your formation or tactics, buy new players or raise them in the football academy. Using training or certain items, new players can tap their full potential. Specialists play an important role: There are header, crossing and other specialists. The simulation has lots of options for you.
Of course you have to keep an eye on your finances while you expand your infrastructure. A larger stadium brings more fans to your matches.
Start immediately! After installation, it takes only seconds until you can start your first match. Have fun! Our community welcomes you.
- play in real time against thousands of other teams or friends
- develop rookies in the academy (once you built it)
- discover specialists and superstitious players who are improved by mascots
- raise and improve buildings
- change team name, emblem and kit design colors
- solve challenging tasks and be rewarded with free items
- your friendly secretary will help you with your first steps
- we have a wiki and a forum
- play on different types of devices (phone, tablet, PC)
- optionally purchase packs or get free ruby to improve your team even faster
- the game is constantly improved since 2010
Register with a bonus code to start with 250,000 extra cash.
Android 4 or higher recommended!
Visit our web page: http://kick-it-out.de
Football app of the year 2013 in Germany's famous Android Apps Magazine
Kick it out 6.2 is here!
- new rename stadium item in ruby shop
- match analysis
- archivist has extended statistics
- new weekly Galaxy Cup (2nd-5th place in each 1st division gets a pass)
- Happy Hours
- displays important news from kick-it-out.de inside the game
- introduces tactical leagues (Belgium, WorldLeague)
See ingame news for all details!