IMPORTANT: YOU NEED A ZOMBIETRON ROBOT CONTROLLER TO USE THIS APP.
DON’T HAVE AN ZOMBIETRON ROBOT CONTROLLER? VISIT http://www.kidpreneur.co/ TO LEARN MORE.
SATURDAY, OCT 19, 1PM - 2:30PM
Zombietron Robotic Workshop
Just in time for Halloween. Come create your own custom Zombietron robot and control it with the free Kidpreneur Zombietron app on any Android devices. In this workshop, kids aged 10-14 will learn about remote controlled robots, how to build an infrared controlled robot using our Zombietron Robot kit including motors and modules, and how to operate it with our app. Kids will design and construct their robot with movable arms and head. Please have your kids bring their laptop. All classes and workshops are held at 235 E Main St, Suite #104, Northville, MI 48167. Limited to 4 kids per workshop.
The Zombietron kit is $25 and members only have to pay for the kit to participate in the workshop. It's $50 for non-members. For members, just login and register. For non-members, click on Add-to-Cart then pay in shopping cart.
But wait! There's more! This app was created using MIT App Inventor (appinventor.mit.edu/) as an open source project you can download from https://github.com/mtedder/kidpreneurApps.git. Customize or modify this app to create your own "killer app".
You can control all these devices:
1. Bluetooth communication module
2. (3) 9 gram Micro Servos
6. (1) Sensors (Port A0)
7. (1) IR Transmitter (Port A2)
8. (1) IR Receiver (Port D2)
Get started in four easy steps:
1. Build the Zombietron using the Robot Controller kit components
2. Download this free app from google play
3. Pair your Android Bluetooth device with the Zombietron Robot Controller Module
4. Start the App and control the motors from your Android device and let the interactive action begin
5. Sony style IR signal with the "IR Send" button or add a IR receiver and control it with a TV remote