★★★ Important Announcement ★★★
We now offer an All-in-One Pack, which includes access to the full versions of all of Intellijoy's existing and future apps and comes with a free 7-day trial. Get it here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intellijoy.pack
This lite version of Kids ABC Letters contains three out of the six activities contained in the paid version.
Kids ABC Letters invites your preschool-aged children to join along on an enchanting voyage through the alphabet waters, to learn the names and shapes of the alphabet letters, practice letter recognition, and easily find letters in context of words and the alphabetical order. Each activity has a separate learning objective and a different game.Children will be motivated to play and learn more as they earn pieces to build exciting boats to sail the sea!
- This app does not teach the phonetic sounds that the alphabet letters make. Knowing how the letters are pronounced is a separate educational goal, which is covered in Intellijoy's separate app, Kids ABC Phonics. Including phonics in this app would detract from the focus and delight of this game.
This game covers six activities:
✔ Naming Letters: A delightful way for kids to learn the names and appearances of each ABC alphabet letter at their own pace.
✔ Forming Letters: Kids assemble alphabet letters with colorful puzzle pieces to recall the familiar letters they've learned.
✔ Recognizing Letters: Fishing for alphabet fish as they swim by reinforces letter familiarity and its pronunciation.
✔ Identifying Letters in Context: This simple game teaches kids to recognize the alphabet letters as they appear in words. As a result, they learn that words are made up of letters. (full version only).
✔ Matching Upper Case to Lower Case Letters: This activity reinforces that each letter has two variations; one upper and one lower case letter. The child will enjoy matching the letters to each other to build a raft. (full version only).
✔ Ordering the ABC's: The child explores the deep sea to find letter-coins, and uses these to create a segment of four letters in a row within the alphabet. (full version only).
- Kids ABC Letters is the first app in our Reading Curriculum Series. It is followed by Kids ABC Trains, Kids ABC Phonics, Kids Learn to Read, and Kids Sight Words.
★ Hey, how did you take the top spots in the Educational section?
✔ Kids love our games. Parents love to see their preschool-aged children being both educated and quietly happy. Google noticed our great reviews and the fact that we focus entirely on delighting children through learning and then featured and promoted our apps.
✔ Our games are laser focused. For example, the letters game doesn't teach phonics, and the phonics game doesn't teach reading. We keep the games clean and focused but magically inviting and nourishing.
✔ Our games don’t feature fun at the expense of education – or education at the expense of fun. We also know games that are too complicated don’t involve and delight kids.
- A new activity was added to the full version
- Bug fixes
- Improved interface
- Bug fixes and improvements
- All letters (A-Z) are now available in the Lite version
- Improved graphics
- Improved sounds
- Added a setting option to choose between letter sets
- Full screen immersive mode (for Android versions which support it)