Kids ABCs Learning Railroad (a.k.a Kids ABC Trains) is part of our Kids Preschool Learning Series.
Intended for kids ages 2-7, Kids ABC Trains invites preschool-aged children to learn and identify letters and their sounds (phonics), using trains and railroads as their tools.
With Kids ABC Trains, your preschool and kindergarten-aged kids will learn each letter's name and sound, trace letter shapes, identify letters in context, and match lower to upper case letters.
The game has 5 activities:
1. Build the Railroad. This activity is a fun way for children to learn the name and the appearance of each letter in the alphabet. Kids will enjoy as each station lights up with the announcement of a letter.
2. Drive the Train. Kids get to practice making their very own letters, both upper and lower cases, by carefully tracing the letter on a railroad track with their choice of train car.
3. Garages with Surprises. Children are now tested to see if they can find the right letter. They need to open the correct garage, as their engine drives inside and pulls out a cargo car with a surprise.
4. Phonics Cargo Train. This activity teaches children to identify correct letter sounds within the context of words. The child’s task is to load the correct cargo boxes into the train.
5. Engine Search. Children get to think fast as they match upper and lower case letters before the trains have time to move away. Phonics is reinforced by hearing the letter’s sound after they make the correct match.
- Tapping on letters sounds out the letters
- Tracing activity improved
- Badge board access is now available from the main menu
-Added visual instructions
-Improved menu interface