Connect the dots and reveal the image with this fun kids game. Preschool children can stroll between the dots, or tap them one by one to connect the dots and complete the puzzle. Great practice for children to recognize and pronounce both numbers and the letters of the alphabet, in a way that children enjoy. Contributes to development of the toddler’s fine motor skills. Your kid will love playing Connect the Dots, and you'll be able to relax, knowing your child is learning while having great fun. Parents love to see their preschool-aged children being both educated and quietly happy.
- Tens of free puzzles are available. All puzzles are available for FREE.
- The app offers 6 different free themes: ‘Animals’, ‘Vehicles’, ‘Music’, ‘Sports’, ‘Fruits & Veggies’, and ‘Food’. Either practice a specific theme or use all of them as a mixture.
- The numbers or letters pressed on the screen are pronounced to your child
- The app offers 3 modes to choose from: Numbers, Uppercase and lowercase letters
- The toddler will be encouraged to go on with the puzzle by using the “Hint” mode, where the next number is highlighted, immediately or after waiting for 3 seconds.
- The game is designed for young kids. Simple & intuitive child-friendly interface. The Intuitive interface of the game makes it easy to control, which allows young children to play it by themselves. The game avoids overloading the children with too many audio and visual stimulation. Its clear focus makes the game a delight for children and a winning choice for parents.